One Source Benefits is your reliable partner in your quest for comprehensive and affordable Ohio health insurance quotes. As an experienced, licensed health insurance agency, with over 28 years of experience, I help individuals, families and employers find the very best Ohio health insurance quotes and plans for your specific needs. On my website you can compare health insurance quotes and even apply online for a policy of your choice….All within 5 minutes or less! I provide quotes for all of Ohio’s leading health insurance companies including Medical Mutual of Ohio, Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, AETNA and Humana.
Affordable Ohio Health Insurance Quotes to Meet Various Needs
I will help you get free Ohio quotes for all types of health insurance plans – individual, family, group, student, short-term and self-employed.
- Ohio individual: Different types of managed-care family and individual HMO, PPO, and POS plans from the leading health insurance companies: Many of these plans feature the lowest levels of coinsurance and copays across all deductibles. There are preventive plans, short-term plans, those that cover catastrophic emergencies as well as office visits, and dental plans with optional vision benefits. Ohio HSA plans ensure tax-free savings that pay for medical and prescription costs and also set aside money in a health savings account.
- Ohio Group : Affordable group health insurance plans for companies of all sizes. Some of these plans offer a very broad network of providers, while others offer unrestricted access to doctors and hospitals. You can find cost-effective group coverage as well as plans that provide for costly types of care such as emergency room visits, inpatient hospital and surgical care, which includes including surgery in a physician’s office.
- Student : Affordable Ohio health insurance can even be secured for students in college looking for the most affordable health insurance. Rather than opt for expensive coverage offered through their college, students can find private plans which are cost-effective and take care of all their needs. New graduates can also find affordable short-term plans for one to six months with a choice of payment options to help bridge the gap till they find employment and job-based health coverage.
- Ohio COBRA alternatives: Health insurance to keep you and your family covered in the event of a sudden job loss. Ohio COBRA alternative health insurance can cover an employee for up to eighteen months after they have been terminated and in some instances this coverage can be extended to as long as thirty-six months.
Why One Source Benefits
- I represent major health insurance companies such as Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, Aetna, Humana and Medical Mutual of Ohio.
- I can help you compare the basics of Ohio individual plans, get free quotes, apply online and purchase an affordable policy…. I can even help you qualify for a Marketplace subsidy.
- Choose from an array of comprehensive life insurance, dental insurance and travel insurance plans at our website
- All your personal data is safe when you shop with me for Ohio plans
- You are assured of instant online support and professional guidance from our team of dedicated and experienced insurance professionals
- My services come to you free of cost. You pay your provider directly for the price of your policy
I will simplify the whole process of shopping for affordable Ohio family and individual health insurance. I can do the research and guide you through the entire process. I will find a plan to best fit your needs and budget. With my understanding of complex insurance terms, getting quotes and comparing them, as well as reading between the lines of a policy, I will be able to apply you for the most suitable plan. I can also tell you how the up-coming health care reform will affect your choices.
Whether individual or employer, my focus is on helping our customers find affordable Ohio health insurance. I have served the industry for over 27 years.
Log on to my live chat to discuss your requirements and benefit from professional and friendly advice. You can also get in touch with me through telephone, text or e-mail. Shopping for affordable Ohio family and individual health insurance at One Source Benefits ensures the best deal – maximum benefit for minimal cost.