Affordable Kentucky Student Health Insurance
Going without insurance is neither feasible nor advisable no matter how young or healthy you are. The fact is that many new high school graduates entering college are taken off their parents’ health coverage, especially if they are going to a college that is out of state.
One Source Benefits can help you find an affordable Kentucky student health insurance if you are not on your parents’ health plan. With less worries about how to pay for minor injuries, unexpected accidents or emergency room visits, you can focus better on managing your budget and your studies.
Kentucky Health Insurance for Students – Find an Affordable Option
There are fewer uninsured young adults in the USA in 2011 thanks to new reform which allows young adults to stay on their parents’ plan until age 26. However, staying on a parent’s plan may limit students’ options when it comes to seeking out-of-network specialist care in the campus. Colleges and universities do offer health insurance plans, but they may not cover all your needs.
It is therefore advisable to enroll in a student health insurance plan offered by a private insurer. Leading companies offer many options and we can help you find one covers your needs and stays within your budget.
Our friendly and professional advice can help you get a Kentucky student health insurance plan that offers the following benefits and more.
- Part-time students: If you do not stay on the campus, you will not be able to enroll in a plan that your school offers. Whether you are a full-time or part-time student, a plan through a professional independent agency can provide you with comprehensive coverage.
- Not on Campus/No Coverage: The health insurance plans that you get through a private independent broker would cover you if you have an accident no matter how far from home or campus you are. The plans that most schools offer do not offer off-campus coverage.
- All-through the Year Coverage: We can help you find a plan that cover you all the year round, and not just during the school year as your school plan would offer.
- Coverage without Delay: An individual student health insurance plan ensures coverage starting the next day.
- Prescription coverage: With an individual student plan, your prescription costs would be covered when you show your health insurance card at the pharmacy, So there’s no delay with that too.
When you are on a budget, you need to compare prices between school health plans and individual student health plans from private health insurers. We can help you check out affordable individual student plans from Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield, United Health One or Humana. Call 1- 877-549-1212 for more information.
Private Liberal Arts Colleges Apply right here:
Alice Lloyd College
Kentucky Wesleyan College
St. Catharine College
Thomas More College
University of the Cumberlands (formerly Cumberland College)
Private Colleges and Universities
Asbury Theological Seminary
Clear Creek Baptist Bible College
Frontier School of Midwifery and Family Nursing
International Circle of Faith Colleges and Seminaries
Kentucky Christian University
Kentucky Mountain Bible College
Lexington Theological Seminary
Lindsey Wilson College
Louisville Presbyterian Theological Seminary
Simmons College of Kentucky
Southern Baptist Theological Seminary
Sullivan College of Technology and Design
University of Pikeville
Community and Technical Colleges
Ashland Community and Technical College
Big Sandy Community and Technical College
Bluegrass Community and Technical College
Bowling Green Technical College
Elizabethtown Community and Technical College
Gateway Community and Technical College
Hazard Community and Technical College
Henderson Community College
Hopkinsville Community College
Jefferson Community and Technical College
Madisonville Community College
Maysville Community and Technical College
Owensboro Community and Technical College
Somerset Community College
Southeast Kentucky Community and Technical College
West Kentucky Community and Technical College
Unaccredited Colleges in Kentucky
Commonwealth Baptist College
National College of Business and Technology
Colleges with Campuses in Kentucky
Brown Mackie College
Indiana Wesleyan University
ITT Technical Institute
University of Phoenix